In the odd case that you do not love your Pencil for Change product, here is our policy on returns:
- Products that are eligible for return can be returned within 10 days of receiving the merchandise. Eligible products will be easily visible on our product screens under shipping information.
- In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product with the Bar Code within 48 hoursof receiving your order.
- Not all products are eligible for returns. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair, many items are “Final Sale.” Please make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
- The Pencil for Change Care team must receive and approve your return request. Once your request is received and approved, we will arrange for a return pick up at an agreed upon time.
- Once your return has been authorized, we’d be happy to process your refund. You can choose to receive the refund in the form of store credit, which will reflect in your Pencil For change account within 24 working hours from when the product is picked up by our courier partner. However, if you’d like to receive the amount back to the same payment mode that you used to place this order, we will initiate the refund after we receive the item and it has gone through the necessary quality checks.
- We aim to process all returns within one (1) week. If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out to the Pencil for Change Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All returns are subject to the discretion of Pencil for Change. But we’re a friendly bunch
For any other questions or clarifications, please reach out to the Pencil for Change Care team at email@example.com